The underside of the keys on our legendary ThinkPad keyboard have been redesigned for air intake to create better airflow. Combined with the dual fan and rear venting, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 laptop delivers improved thermals—so go ahead and put in long hours working and playing as this X1 will stay as cool as you are.
If you misplace your laptop, or worse, if someone takes it, locating your device has never been so easy. Now Tile® ready, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 works with your smartphone to find your device—even when your X1 is powered off. Simply subscribe to the Tile® service*, and then download, set up, and activate.
Security as unique as your DNA
Biometrics provide extra security on the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 laptop—from the power button integrated with the fingerprint reader that lets you log in and boot up instantaneously, to the facial recognition software that works with the IR camera. Plus, Computer Vision based presence detection automatically locks your device when you move away, and with the optional PrivacyGuard display, no wandering eyes see what’s on your screen.
Displays that dazzle
Whether your position requires richly detailed graphical displays or extra security to keep spying eyes away, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 laptop has an option for you. Ranging from 4K WQUXGA touch to 2.8K OLED, to WUXGA and even ePrivacy, all 14″ panels feature a 16:10 aspect ratio with narrow bezels. Most displays also include low-power usage and Eyesafe® certification to reduce blue-light emissions.
Count on ThinkPad every time
We use the US Department of Defense’s MIL-STD 810H standards to create a balance of reliability and durability for our ThinkPad laptops. We test against 12 standards and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. These tests cover harsh variables like Arctic wilderness and desert dust storms, including temperature, pressure, humidity, vibration, and more.
Business on a budget?
Consider a ﬂexible approach to IT procurement, Lenovo Device as a Service (DaaS). Designed to free up time and capital, it combines devices, service support, and software into fixed monthly payments. And by taking care of lifecycle management, it enables your IT resources to focus on what they do best.
||Up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 vPro®
- 14″ WUXGA* (1920 x 1200) low power, 400 nits, Eyesafe® certified low blue-light emissions, antiglare
||Up to 16GB LPDDR5 5200Mhz soldered down (dual channel)
- Rapid Charge (requires 65W PSU or higher)
||Up to 512GB PCIe SSD Gen 4 Performance
- Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) 2.0
- Computer Vision with human-presence detection technology
- PrivacyGuard with ePrivacy certification
- Facial recognition with IR camera
- Smart Power On fingerprint reader integrated with power button (match-on-chip)
- Tile® ready
- Webcam privacy shutter
- Kensington lock slot
- Dolby Atmos® Speaker System (user facing, 4 x speakers)
- 4 x 360-degree far-field microphones
- Dolby Voice® certified for professional conferencing solution
- FHD RGB with webcam privacy shutter
- FHD infrared (IR) Hybrid with webcam privacy shutter
- FHD + IR mobile industry processor interface (MIPI) webcam with Computer Vision & webcam privacy shutter
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||15.36mm x 315.6mm x 222.5mm x / 0.60″ x 12.43″ x 8.76″
||Starting at 1.12kg / 2.48lbs
- Optional: WWAN* 5G sub6 CAT20 or 4G/LTE CAT16
- WLAN: WiFi 6E** 802.11 AX
- Bluetooth® 5.2
|Ports / Slots
- 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt™ 4
- 2 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1
- Headphone / mic combo
- HDMI 2.0b
- Optional: Nano SIM slot
- Deep Black
- Optional: Carbon-Fiber Weave on top cover
- Energy Star® 8.0
- EPEAT® Gold
- Glass TrackPad 110mm / 4.33″
- Backlit with white LED lighting
- Air intake keys
|What’s in the Box
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10
- USB-C 65W (supports Rapid Charge)
- Quick Start Guide