iPhone 13 Pro has a 6.1-inch touchscreen display. A Hexa-Core Apple A15 processor runs iPhone 13 Pro. iPhone 13 Pro has 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. iPhone 13 Pro has a 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Triple Rear Camera and a 12MP Dual Front camera for selfies. iPhone 13 Pro runs iOS 15.
iPhone 13 Pro.
iPhone 13 Pro is currently one of the latest flagship smartphones in the market. Although iPhone 13 Pro is almost the same as the iPhone 13, the Triple Rear Camera and the RAM make it a better choice. Unlike the iPhone 13 Mini, this phone has a bigger battery and will serve you more before you charge it again. With iPhone 13 Pro, you get a better version of the iPhone 13 with a bigger battery, triple rear camera, larger storage options, and great performance.
iPhone 13 Pro comes with a 6.1”-inch Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak) display which improves color accuracy and depth, with a maximum peak of 1200nits, you have a display that is bright enough to be used under direct sunlight. With iPhone 13 Pro, you have a compact light smartphone that is as more powerful than the other iPhone Smartphones.
iPhone 13 Pro comes with a Hexa-core (2 + 4) Apple A15 Bionic processor. The processor is currently the best in the market with it being powerful enough to handle everything as well as supporting 5G. And with 8GB RAM, you can open multiple tabs and multitask with no lagging issues.
12MP Quad Rear Camera.
iPhone 13 Pro comes with a 12MP (wide) + 12MP (Telephoto) + 12MP (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth) Quad-camera at the back. Like other iPhones, iPhone 13 Pro camera system is one of the best in the market.
The 12MP main camera takes one of the best photos a camera smartphone can take. Its photos are bright, clear, and detailed. The lens is also large which allows in more light to the camera lens so that you can take bright and clear night photos.
The ultrawide camera comes with a wider angle compared to normal camera lenses with their smaller angles. With a wider angle, you can take ultrawide photos, like group photos, that require a larger camera frame.
12MP Dual Front camera.
iPhone 13 Pro comes with a 12MP (wide) + SL 3D (depth/biometrics sensor) dual front camera. The main camera takes breathtaking selfies that stand out while the depth camera takes beautiful portraits.
iPhone 13 Pro comes with a standard non-removable battery almost similar to that of iPhone 14. With the power of the software and chipset of the new iPhone 13 Series, with the same battery as the iPhone 12 Pro Max, you get 3 extra hours of use on the same single charge. And when you run out of power, iPhone 13 Pro comes with 20W Fast Charging that takes your battery power from 0-50% in just 30 minutes.
- 6.1″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1170x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 204 g (7.20 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: iOS 15
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2 + 4)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- Rear camera Quad:
- 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift stabilization (IBIS)
- 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- The camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera Dual:
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″
- SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR, 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Video 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 30fps), stereo sound rec.
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion, non-removable
- Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- MagSafe wireless charging 15W
- Qi fast wireless charging 7.5W